The Exedy lightweight racing flywheel is made from one solid piece of chromoly steel forgings for incredible strength at high RPM. Each Exedy flywheel is designed to reduce weight and inertia to reduce rotational mass and improve engine response. With the Exedy chromoly flywheel, the ring gear is milled directly into the flywheel, unlike an aluminum flywheel where the ring gear is pressed into the flywheel and has a higher chance of separating from the flywheel at high engine speeds. Exedy flywheels are highly recommended when replacing your clutch.
Exedy Flywheel Features:
- Ready to be installed, does not need surfacing
- Works with Exedy clutches as well as most OEM clutches
- Lightweight to reduce rotational mass
- Improves engine response due to lowered rotational mass
- Unique design improves cooling of the clutch