About Tri-State Motorsports
Tri-State Motorsports is an automotive performance parts and accessories shop that has been in business for 10 years and is the one-stop shop in the Tri-State area for all aftermarket performance parts and service needs. We carry hundreds of brands from some of the top names in the aftermarket performance part industry and offer world-wide shipping. We are a full-service shop for retail and wholesale parts distribution, builds, installation and tuning. We’ve built the Tri-State’s fastest street cars and aim to provide exceptional service with our 20+ years of knowledge and experience.
- Serves customers by selling products and meeting customer needs.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Up Selling products to customers to generate bigger sales.
- Staying up to date with online orders, emails, and social media messages.
- Expediting order cancellations, shipping issues, shipping quotes (UPS, USPS, FedEx, DHL), Delivery Exceptions, changes, etc.
- Keep customers happy. This is the most important aspect of the position!
- Must have strong knowledge and experience in the Sport Compact Industry.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Ability to communicate in person and through technology in a professional, customer-centric manner.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Experience using computers (Apple Mac) for a variety of tasks.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.