About Tri-State Motorsports
Tri-State Motorsports is an automotive performance parts and accessories shop that has been in business for 10 years and is the one-stop shop in the Tri-State area for all aftermarket performance parts and service needs. We carry hundreds of brands from some of the top names in the aftermarket performance part industry and offer world-wide shipping. We are a full-service shop for retail and wholesale parts distribution, builds, installation and tuning. We’ve built the Tri-State’s fastest street cars and aim to provide exceptional service with our 20+ years of knowledge and experience.
- Research audience preferences and discover current trends
- Create engaging text, image and video content
- Measure web traffic and monitor SEO
- Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness
- Facilitate online conversations with customers and respond to queries
- Report on online reviews and feedback from customers and fans
- Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics
- Oversee social media accounts’ layout
- Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers, like promotions and competitions
- Report to the Marketing/Design team to plan sales/promotional posts
- Excellent Knowledge in the Automotive Industry
- Expertise in multiple social media platforms
- In-depth knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels
- Ability to gasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively
- Excellent communication skills
- Multitasking and analytical skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
To apply, please send resumes to email@example.com with the subject "Social Media Coordinator" and why you think you are fit for this position.