The much anticipated Ultra "Street" Intake Manifold for the '02-'05 Civic Si and '02-'06 RSX/ RSX Type S, and/ or any swap using the K20A/ K20A2/ K20Z1/ K24A1 engines or cylinder heads has finally arrived! The Ultra Series is years of research and development, culminated in a multi-piece cast aluminum intake manifold that offers advantages that only a modular design could allow. Using the latest in CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) software; Skunk2 Racing has created a two-piece modular design that allows for easy disassembly, porting, and plenum volume changes through the use of a removable plenum lid and optional plenum spacers.
In addition to CFD testing, the Ultra Series Intake Manifold has undergone extensive in-house dyno testing which has led to a design that is less restrictive, yielding both torque and power gains well over many of the competitors. Skunk2 Racing Ultra Street Intake Manifolds are cast-aluminum, manufactured from high-grade 356 aluminum alloy for strength and lightweight. Each manifold is CNC-machined for a precise fit, and individually inspected for quality assurance. The Ultra Series Street manifold features a generous 71mm throttle body opening and is constructed with thick walls at entry, minimizing concerns of breakthrough when port matching.
Intense planning and design went into the plenum to distribute even airflow to all four cylinders under dynamic load conditions. Placement and design of the velocity stacks were rigorously flow tested to ensure maximum delivery of air to the cylinder. Large velocity stack raised bell mouth entries lead to 6.85” long intake runners with smooth transitions allowing the Ultra Street Intake Manifold to really move some air! Skunk2 Racing Ultra Street Intake Manifolds are designed to be used in modified naturally aspirated applications as well as mild turbo/supercharged setups.
- Modular 2pc. Design w/ Removable Plenum Rotatable Plenum Allows Driver-side or Passenger-Side Throttle Body Mounting 1.8L Plenum Volume
- Tapered 6.85" Long High-Velocity Runners w/ Raised Velocity Stack Entries Generously Cast Runner Walls for Porting
- 71mm Throttle Body Opening
- Lightweight 356 Aluminum Alloy Construction
- Hi-Grade Mounting HardwareThermal Gasket Included
- 2 x 1/4" NPT and 2 x 1/8" NPT Accessory Ports
- Optional Billet Aluminum Plenum Spacer Available in .5L Size
Shipping & Returns
Our return policy varies between products on whether you can return it or not. We do stand by the policy that ALL POSSIBLE returned products will be charged with a 20% Restocking Fee. NO FULL REFUNDS. If you have any questions about returning your items please contact our reps at 732-638-5268 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We stand by our policy of same day shipping on all in stock items if purchased before 4:30 PM (Eastern-Time). If an item is not in stock, you will have an update as to when your item will ship within 24 hours. Below is a map locating where we do our one day shipping to. If you have any questions about shipping make sure to email us at email@example.com or call our reps today at 732-638-5268.
If by any chance, your package that has been delivered by the carrier is lost/stolen, YOU (THE BUYER) are responsible for working with the carrier and us, Tri-State Motorsports to recover your package. You must contact us and the shipping company within 48 hours of delivery for lost/damage claims. You are covered by the basic insurance amount APPROVED by the shipping center. We DO NOT refund or reship product for claims that are denied by the shipping company.
NOTE: Once the products have been shipped, the order CAN NOT be canceled.
Main Shipping Carrier: UPS
Does this product fit my Vehicle?
Please read the Description carefully. We try our best to put vehicle fitment information on all of our products description. If by any chance your vehicle is not listed and you have a question, feel free to ask one of our experts at 1 (844) - 442-8118 . Please have the product SKU ready.
When will this product ship out?
If the product is in-stock and the order is placed before our shipping cut-off time (4:30PM Eastern-Time), your product will ship the same day. If the product is not in stock, you will have an update as to when your item will ship within 24 hours. Click on the 'Shipping & Returns' tab to view the map locating where we do our one day shipping to. If you have any questions about shipping make sure to call our reps today at 1 (844) - 442-8118.
What's the Warranty on this product?
Unless the product is manufactured by Tri-State Motorsports or TSM Race, ALL Warranties go through the Manufacture directly. Please visit their official website and get in contact with them in regards to your warranty. We will supply you with any invoice or tracking information the manufacture asks you for.
How can I finance this product with Affirm?Affirm Loan-Application Process Steps:
- At checkout, choose Pay with Affirm
- Affirm prompts you to enter a few pieces of information: Name, email, mobile phone number, date of birth, and the last four digits of your social security number. This information must be consistent and your own!
- To ensure that you're the person making the purchase, Affirm sends a text message to your cell phone with a unique autorization code.
- Enter the authorization code into the application form. Within a few seconds, Affirm notifies you of the loan amount you're approved for, the interest rate, and the number of months you have to pay off your loan. You have the option to pay off your loan over three, six, or twelve months. Affirm states the amount of your fixed, monthly payments and the total amount of interest you'll pay over the course of the loan.
- To accept Affirm's financing offer, click Confirm Loan and you're done.