- K20A/A2 Throttle body
- K20Z1 Throttle body,
- K20A3 Throttle body only from the Honda Civic EP
- It also fits several aftermarket TB's.
* Please ensure that your TPS sensor is not reading 0 when installed and calibrated. The TPS should be set at 1-2% open, this will ensure your car does not go into fuel cut which occurs when the TPS sees a 0% reading.
Designing a TPS unit that can withstand the vibration associated with solid or semi-solid K-Series swap mounts has been a bit challenging for us. Our previous designs were both very successful but they still left us searching for something that would perform even better over the long term. During our research, we specifically wanted to know what sensors were used on F1 and LeMans race cars, figuring that if what they use meets their high demands, it would work very well for our Honda/Acura applications. Hall Effect technology kept coming up in our search, which uses a zero contact magnetic signal system that is specifically designed for reliability in very harsh applications. Using this zero contact design virtually eliminates failures because there are no actual contact points that can rub together and wear out.
To develop the K-Tuned Hall Effect TPS Sensor we teamed up with a company in Europe. We designed the 6061 billet aluminum housing, while they provide the internal sensor that closely matches the specifications we need. Almost 12 months of real world testing on several different cars plus a few prototypes later, we were finally confident in the overall design. The K-Tuned HE TPS features a billet aluminum housing that is now black anodized, a popular request from our customers. The wiring is plug and play into the factory engine harness and was left a bit long so the connection can be tucked away cleanly under the intake manifold. Stainless steel mounting hardware is included and the sensor is backed by a 90 day warranty.
Below is the wiring for the K-Tuned Hall Effect TPS.
Shipping & Returns
Our return policy varies between products on whether you can return it or not. We do stand by the policy that ALL POSSIBLE returned products will be charged with a 20% Restocking Fee. NO FULL REFUNDS. If you have any questions about returning your items please contact our reps at 732-638-5268 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We stand by our policy of same day shipping on all in stock items if purchased before 4:30 PM (Eastern-Time). If an item is not in stock, you will have an update as to when your item will ship within 24 hours. Below is a map locating where we do our one day shipping to. If you have any questions about shipping make sure to email us at email@example.com or call our reps today at 732-638-5268.
If by any chance, your package that has been delivered by the carrier is lost/stolen, YOU (THE BUYER) are responsible for working with the carrier and us, Tri-State Motorsports to recover your package. You must contact us and the shipping company within 48 hours of delivery for lost/damage claims. You are covered by the basic insurance amount APPROVED by the shipping center. We DO NOT refund or reship product for claims that are denied by the shipping company.
NOTE: Once the products have been shipped, the order CAN NOT be canceled.
Main Shipping Carrier: UPS
Does this product fit my Vehicle?
Please read the Description carefully. We try our best to put vehicle fitment information on all of our products description. If by any chance your vehicle is not listed and you have a question, feel free to ask one of our experts at 1 (844) - 442-8118 . Please have the product SKU ready.
When will this product ship out?
If the product is in-stock and the order is placed before our shipping cut-off time (4:30PM Eastern-Time), your product will ship the same day. If the product is not in stock, you will have an update as to when your item will ship within 24 hours. Click on the 'Shipping & Returns' tab to view the map locating where we do our one day shipping to. If you have any questions about shipping make sure to call our reps today at 1 (844) - 442-8118.
What's the Warranty on this product?
Unless the product is manufactured by Tri-State Motorsports or TSM Race, ALL Warranties go through the Manufacture directly. Please visit their official website and get in contact with them in regards to your warranty. We will supply you with any invoice or tracking information the manufacture asks you for.
How can I finance this product with Affirm?Affirm Loan-Application Process Steps:
- At checkout, choose Pay with Affirm
- Affirm prompts you to enter a few pieces of information: Name, email, mobile phone number, date of birth, and the last four digits of your social security number. This information must be consistent and your own!
- To ensure that you're the person making the purchase, Affirm sends a text message to your cell phone with a unique autorization code.
- Enter the authorization code into the application form. Within a few seconds, Affirm notifies you of the loan amount you're approved for, the interest rate, and the number of months you have to pay off your loan. You have the option to pay off your loan over three, six, or twelve months. Affirm states the amount of your fixed, monthly payments and the total amount of interest you'll pay over the course of the loan.
- To accept Affirm's financing offer, click Confirm Loan and you're done.