SUITS: Plug 'n' Play replacement of the factory ECU for Honda/Acura Integra RSX 05-06' (Does not support factory multiplexed coolant temperature gauge, battery light and AC request - Please see the product quick start guide for further information)
INCLUDES: Elite 1000 ECU, injection molded plastic plug 'n' play adaptor harness, M14 x 1.5 air temp sensor with matching plug and pins, auxiliary I/O 16 Pin TYCO plug and pins, USB programming cable and USB software key. NOTES: E1000 ECU does NOT support the factory intake runner control & check engine light. Please use an E1500 ECU if these functions are required.
If you are using a factory harness and are after an easy ECU upgrade, take a look at Haltech Plug'n'Play Adaptor Kits. These adaptors plug directly into your Haltech ECU and have a set of factory connectors on the other side which plug straight into the factory harness.
- simple Haltech Plug'n'Play product that allows you to be up and running in just a few hours.
- quick start guide will walk you through installation of the Haltech Plug'n'Play adaptor into your vehicle.
- guide is accompanied by the full ECU manual and Software located on the CD or USB key provided with the ECU to refer to while completing your installation and configuration.
Haltech's Elite 1000 ECU takes the art of engine calibration to a whole new level. Featuring a robust environmentally sealed case, intake cam control, short term and long term map learning, knock control, and much more, the Elite 1000 ECU provides engine calibrators the tools they need to get the job done right. Alongside the Elite 1000 ECU is the Elite Software Programmer (ESP) that brings levels of functionality and user friendliness never seen before in an engine control package. Together they offer true cutting edge technology to tuners and performance enthusiasts worldwide.
- Supports 1 to 12 Cylinder engines
- 2 Rotor engines
- Normally aspirated or forced induction
- Load sensing by Throttle Position (TPS), Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) or Mass Air Flow (MAF)
- Staged, Sequential, semi sequential, batch or multipoint injection patterns
- Distributor ignition systems, multi-coil systems, expand CDI range or Haltech Multiplex CDI systems
- Connect to a wide range of display dashes and expansion devices via CAN.
- Waterproof Case (With Pocket Cover Fitted)
- 4 x Fuel Injection Outputs
- 4 x Ignition Outputs
- 10 x Digital Outputs
- 10 x Analogue Voltage Inputs
- 4 x Synchronized Pulsed Inputs
- 3 x Dedicated inputs (Knock, ignition Switch & onboard MAP Sensor)
- 2 x Dedicated Engine Position Inputs with extensive trigger type support
- Up to 45 channels of Input & Output (I/O) expansion (via CAN)
- USB Laptop communication (Windows)
- ESP Calibration Software - Intuitive and easy to use
harness when installed in conjunction with a Haltech Elite ECU opens the door to virtually limitless performance modification and tuning of your vehicle. programmable systems allow you to extract all the performance from your engine by delivering precisely the required amount of fuel and ignition timing that your engine requires for maximum output under all operating conditions.
- Low Impedance Injector control with Programmable Injector Peak and Hold Currents & Programmable peak time
- Flex Fuel Function (Direct sensor input) - Tune your engines boost, fuel and ignition by ethanol content
- Flexible tuning setup for Petrol (Gasoline), Methanol and Ethanol allows you to simply select your fuel type Closed Loop O2 Control - Dual bank control for precise tuning (With optional external CAN O2 Wideband Controller Kit)
- Knock Control - Synchronized to engine position with high speed digital filtering for accurate detection
- Variable cam control - Independently control up to 2 intake camshafts - Requires a minimum of 1 user defined input & output per variable cam
- Closed Loop Idle Speed Control with learning for consistent idle stability. Requires 1 or 2 user defined outputs (BAC type) or 4 user defined outputs (Stepper motor type)
- Long term learning (Auto tune) on fuel, cam, boost & idle control maps (up to 4D)
- On-board data logging - Up to 20 channels of logging at sample rates up to 50ms with 1MB of internal memory
- Laptop data logging -Data log all available channels directly to your laptops hard drive for both tuning and diagnostics
- Dual CAN Bus communication for Haltech Dashes and expansion devices & OBDII (view live engine data & set and clear diagnostic trouble codes)
- Injection Stages 1 - 4 with individual injector flow rates per injector
- Anti-Lag/Rotational idle - for closed course racing, rally, circuit or drift. Build and maintain boost during closed throttle conditions
- Rolling Anti-Lag - lock to your current (or pre-set) RPM or road speed for roll racing or pit lane limiting
- Launch Control - Control your engines power delivery, RPM & boost for consistent performance at the start line
- Tuning Table Resolution up to 32 x 32
- Limitless tuning flexibility -Tune your engine by a combination of 3D tuning tables combined with 3D per cylinder compensations and multiple user definable corrections
- tune by a combination of manifold pressure, throttle position, cam position, ethanol content, gear, road speed, EGT or any channel for ultimate flexibility - Dual is a thing of the past.
- Per Cylinder Tuning Correction - 3D
- Wideband O2 - Connect up to 7 Channels via CAN expansion devices
- Thermocouples/EGT (Exhaust Gas Temperature) - Connect up to 12 Channels via external CAN expansion devices
- Traction Control - Control your engines power output via mappable front vs rear axle or individual wheel speed slip.
- Nitrous control with advanced programming of wet or dry nitrous kits with on/off delays & banked control options. 3D fuel and ignition corrections for all stages.
- Boost Control -Intelligent Closed loop learning, with flexible user definable axis and 14 fully user definable corrections
- Multiple modes - example boost by gear, road speed etc.
- Sequential turbo control
- CO2 Boost control, wastegate pressure & position, intake air bleed control (charge pipe wastegate) functionality for the hard-core racer
- Flat shift - Optimize your shifting precision via a combination of inputs such as a clutch switch or strain gauge.
- Timer Functions - Use Generic Timer for time based control of multiple engine parameters, power delivery and other user definable functions
Shipping & Returns
It is important to make sure you are ordering the correct items as ALL sales are final. THERE ARE NO FULL REFUNDS. Returns: Returns must be made within 15 days after delivery in brand new unopened condition. ALL returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Items that are returned must be returned inside of a box, packaging that is damaged will be refused.
We stand by our policy of same day shipping on all in stock items if purchased before 4:30 PM (Eastern-Time). If an item is not in stock, you will have an update as to when your item will ship within 24 hours. Below is a map locating where we do our one day shipping to. If you have any questions about shipping make sure to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our reps today at 732-638-5268.
If by any chance, your package that has been delivered by the carrier is lost/stolen, YOU (THE BUYER) are responsible for working with the carrier and us, Tri-State Motorsports to recover your package. You must contact us and the shipping company within 48 hours of delivery for lost/damage claims. You are covered by the basic insurance amount APPROVED by the shipping center. We DO NOT refund or reship product for claims that are denied by the shipping company.
NOTE: Once the products have been shipped, the order CAN NOT be canceled.
Main Shipping Carrier: UPS
Does this product fit my Vehicle?
Please read the Description carefully. We try our best to put vehicle fitment information on all of our products description. If by any chance your vehicle is not listed and you have a question, feel free to email one of your experts at email@example.com. Please have the product SKU ready.
When will this product ship out?
If the product is in-stock and the order is placed before our shipping cut-off time (4:30PM Eastern-Time), your product will ship the same day. If the product is not in stock, you will have an update as to when your item will ship within 24 hours. Click on the 'Shipping & Returns' tab to view the map locating where we do our one day shipping to. If you have any questions about shipping make sure to call our reps today at 1 (844) - 442-8118.
What's the Warranty on this product?
Unless the product is manufactured by Tri-State Motorsports or TSM Race, ALL Warranties go through the Manufacture directly. Please visit their official website and get in contact with them in regards to your warranty. We will supply you with any invoice or tracking information the manufacture asks you for.
How can I finance this product with Affirm?Affirm Loan-Application Process Steps:
- At checkout, choose Pay with Affirm
- Affirm prompts you to enter a few pieces of information: Name, email, mobile phone number, date of birth, and the last four digits of your social security number. This information must be consistent and your own!
- To ensure that you're the person making the purchase, Affirm sends a text message to your cell phone with a unique autorization code.
- Enter the authorization code into the application form. Within a few seconds, Affirm notifies you of the loan amount you're approved for, the interest rate, and the number of months you have to pay off your loan. You have the option to pay off your loan over three, six, or twelve months. Affirm states the amount of your fixed, monthly payments and the total amount of interest you'll pay over the course of the loan.
- To accept Affirm's financing offer, click Confirm Loan and you're done.