- All K-series engines
Discontinued Water Plate Kit for B-Series alternator. This is a slight remake on the original design with incorporates our new plate with o-ring seal. It includes the new custom fitting which allows -16AN port fittings to be easily used.
Here is another innovative part from K-Tuned. For several years now racers have used electric water pumps to reduce the power robbing effects of parasitic drag from their engines. By reducing the number of accessories the crank needs to turn there can be some impressive gains. The K-Tuned Water Pump Block Off Plate system was designed to setup a K-series engine to run an electric water pump cooling system. It replaces all the bulky and heavy OEM accessories with a simple lightweight aluminum plate. The kit is designed to allow the perfect flow of coolant and also effectively release unwanted crankcase pressure. The water port is sealed just like it was from the factory using the oem o-ring seal. The breather port is threaded for an 8AN fitting and can easily be routed to any catch can set-up.
We have also designed an alternator bracket setup to be used with lighter Honda B and D alternators. The 01-05 EM2 alternator is perfect to use with this kit because it will plug in directly to the K-series engine harness. The EM2 alternators are also pretty easy to get and generally they aren’t too expensive either. We have put together a series of kits allowing you to choose which parts you want, so you can build a system that works perfectly for your application. This is a must have for serious race car builds and a true favorite among All Motor racers. (Although is some situations the EM2 Alternator will not supply enough voltage to support the system)
- Replaces the huge oem water passage with a lightweight block-off plate
- Deletes oem water pump, auto tensioner, P/S, A/C and EP3 pulley
- Designed to be used with lighter B or D series alternators (01-05 EM2 Civic alternator is a direct fit)
- CNC machined 6061 aluminum
- Large coolant port is tapped for -16AN
- Smaller Breather port is tapped for 8AN
Shipping & Returns
Our return policy varies between products on whether you can return it or not. We do stand by the policy that ALL POSSIBLE returned products will be charged with a 20% Restocking Fee. NO FULL REFUNDS. If you have any questions about returning your items please contact our reps at 732-638-5268 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We stand by our policy of same day shipping on all in stock items if purchased before 4:30 PM (Eastern-Time). If an item is not in stock, you will have an update as to when your item will ship within 24 hours. Below is a map locating where we do our one day shipping to. If you have any questions about shipping make sure to email us at email@example.com or call our reps today at 732-638-5268.
If by any chance, your package that has been delivered by the carrier is lost/stolen, YOU (THE BUYER) are responsible for working with the carrier and us, Tri-State Motorsports to recover your package. You must contact us and the shipping company within 48 hours of delivery for lost/damage claims. You are covered by the basic insurance amount APPROVED by the shipping center. We DO NOT refund or reship product for claims that are denied by the shipping company.
NOTE: Once the products have been shipped, the order CAN NOT be canceled.
Main Shipping Carrier: UPS
Does this product fit my Vehicle?
Please read the Description carefully. We try our best to put vehicle fitment information on all of our products description. If by any chance your vehicle is not listed and you have a question, feel free to ask one of our experts at 1 (844) - 442-8118 . Please have the product SKU ready.
When will this product ship out?
If the product is in-stock and the order is placed before our shipping cut-off time (4:30PM Eastern-Time), your product will ship the same day. If the product is not in stock, you will have an update as to when your item will ship within 24 hours. Click on the 'Shipping & Returns' tab to view the map locating where we do our one day shipping to. If you have any questions about shipping make sure to call our reps today at 1 (844) - 442-8118.
What's the Warranty on this product?
Unless the product is manufactured by Tri-State Motorsports or TSM Race, ALL Warranties go through the Manufacture directly. Please visit their official website and get in contact with them in regards to your warranty. We will supply you with any invoice or tracking information the manufacture asks you for.
How can I finance this product with Affirm?Affirm Loan-Application Process Steps:
- At checkout, choose Pay with Affirm
- Affirm prompts you to enter a few pieces of information: Name, email, mobile phone number, date of birth, and the last four digits of your social security number. This information must be consistent and your own!
- To ensure that you're the person making the purchase, Affirm sends a text message to your cell phone with a unique autorization code.
- Enter the authorization code into the application form. Within a few seconds, Affirm notifies you of the loan amount you're approved for, the interest rate, and the number of months you have to pay off your loan. You have the option to pay off your loan over three, six, or twelve months. Affirm states the amount of your fixed, monthly payments and the total amount of interest you'll pay over the course of the loan.
- To accept Affirm's financing offer, click Confirm Loan and you're done.