HP Rating: 935 We know you want to be the best both on the track and off. Whether you're a diehard racer or just looking to boost your daily driver's performance, Precision Turbo and Engine has what you need. For exceptional power and unbeatable technology at an affordable price, PTE can help you find the perfect turbocharger for your unique setup. Ball Bearing Option Available (add $850.00 to MSRP) PTE's PT6766 Turbocharger features the following:
• Exclusive CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) compressor wheel machined from a 2618-aluminum forging
• Higher efficiency and faster transient response for maximum power and performance
• 67mm inducer compressor wheel Compressor cover options:
• - "E" compressor cover 3.0" inlet/2.0" outlet
• - "S" compressor cover 4.0" inlet/2.5" outlet
• - "Ported S" compressor cover 4.0" inlet/2.5" outlet
• - "H" compressor cover 4.0" inlet/3" outlet
• - "Ported H" compressor cover 4.0" inlet/3" outlet Exclusive CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) 66mm, 76 trim turbine wheel Turbine housing options:
• - T3 .63 or .82 A/R with 4 bolt (2.5") discharge
• - T3 .63 A/R with 5 bolt discharge (with or without wastegate hole)
• - T3 .63 or .82 A/R with 3" OD (outer diameter) V-Band discharge • - V-Band inlet .82 A/R with V-Band discharge
• - Buick .63 or .85 A/R • - GMC Syclone/Typhoon .85 A/R • - K26 .82 A/R
* NOTE: Additional cost may apply for certain housings.
• Available with either a Hydrodynamic 360 thrust bearing system, or an Air-cooled, dual ceramic ball-bearing center housing rotating assembly (CHRA) Precision customers have a history of setting records and getting noticed. They don't sit in the stands watching the action - they're the ones making it happen. Innovation is a collaborative process and we focus our efforts on you. Get involved and be a part of the action today with PTE.
Shipping & Returns
It is important to make sure you are ordering the correct items as ALL sales are final. THERE ARE NO FULL REFUNDS. Returns: Returns must be made within 15 days after delivery in brand new unopened condition. ALL returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Items that are returned must be returned inside of a box, packaging that is damaged will be refused.
We stand by our policy of same day shipping on all in stock items if purchased before 4:30 PM (Eastern-Time). If an item is not in stock, you will have an update as to when your item will ship within 24 hours. Below is a map locating where we do our one day shipping to. If you have any questions about shipping make sure to email us at email@example.com or call our reps today at 732-638-5268.
If by any chance, your package that has been delivered by the carrier is lost/stolen, YOU (THE BUYER) are responsible for working with the carrier and us, Tri-State Motorsports to recover your package. You must contact us and the shipping company within 48 hours of delivery for lost/damage claims. You are covered by the basic insurance amount APPROVED by the shipping center. We DO NOT refund or reship product for claims that are denied by the shipping company.
NOTE: Once the products have been shipped, the order CAN NOT be canceled.
Main Shipping Carrier: UPS
Does this product fit my Vehicle?
Please read the Description carefully. We try our best to put vehicle fitment information on all of our products description. If by any chance your vehicle is not listed and you have a question, feel free to email one of your experts at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please have the product SKU ready.
When will this product ship out?
If the product is in-stock and the order is placed before our shipping cut-off time (4:30PM Eastern-Time), your product will ship the same day. If the product is not in stock, you will have an update as to when your item will ship within 24 hours. Click on the 'Shipping & Returns' tab to view the map locating where we do our one day shipping to. If you have any questions about shipping make sure to call our reps today at 1 (844) - 442-8118.
What's the Warranty on this product?
Unless the product is manufactured by Tri-State Motorsports or TSM Race, ALL Warranties go through the Manufacture directly. Please visit their official website and get in contact with them in regards to your warranty. We will supply you with any invoice or tracking information the manufacture asks you for.
How can I finance this product with Affirm?Affirm Loan-Application Process Steps:
- At checkout, choose Pay with Affirm
- Affirm prompts you to enter a few pieces of information: Name, email, mobile phone number, date of birth, and the last four digits of your social security number. This information must be consistent and your own!
- To ensure that you're the person making the purchase, Affirm sends a text message to your cell phone with a unique autorization code.
- Enter the authorization code into the application form. Within a few seconds, Affirm notifies you of the loan amount you're approved for, the interest rate, and the number of months you have to pay off your loan. You have the option to pay off your loan over three, six, or twelve months. Affirm states the amount of your fixed, monthly payments and the total amount of interest you'll pay over the course of the loan.
- To accept Affirm's financing offer, click Confirm Loan and you're done.