- Clean solution for a sagging shift boot
- Replaces the plastic ring on the OEM shift boot
- Includes nuts that can be used to hold your shift knob in place
- Included nut and collar clip together for a clean finished appearance
- Nuts are stainless steel construction
- Collar is turned from titanium and receives an induction-burned finish
The finishing touch that looks good with any shift knob
Introducing our classic and very functional shift boot collar design, now made from billet 6Al-4V Titanium with an induction-heated, nitrided finish. Gone are the days of sagging shift boots, broken plastic shift boot collars, and shift boot collars that don't match the diameter or style of your shift knob. ACUITY designed this Shift Boot Collar Upgrade to allow use of virtually any M10x1.5 shift knob in your Honda without sacrificing fit and finish between the shift boot and shift knob. This kit includes 2 binding nuts, one meant for flat-bottomed knobs, and the other meant for boss-bottomed knobs (like modern Civic Type R and Honda Factory Performance designs). The boot collar is reversible and can be flipped to match your knob's base diameter, whether it be a traditional narrow-bottomed knob (with a 22mm lower diameter) or the newer style wide-bottomed knobs (with a 28mm lower diameter). An integral retaining feature lets you easily pop the boot collar on and off many times without problems, so you no longer have to worry about breaking the OEM plastic boot ring when removing your shift knob. The supplied binding nuts are turned and milled from stainless steel and have flats for a 12mm open-ended wrench.
1x Titanium Shift Boot Collar with Burnt Finish (part # 1924-05)
1x Flat-Bottomed Knob Binding Nut (part # 1924-03)
1x Boss-Bottomed Knob Binding Nut (part # 1924-01)
4x Small Cable Ties
- 1999-2009 Honda S2000 (all mt)
- 2002-2005 ACURA RSX-S
- 2002-2005 ACURA RSX (all mt)
- 2002-2006 Honda Integra-R
- 2006-2011 Honda Civic Si
- 2006-2011 Honda Civic (all mt)
- 2009-2014 Honda Fit (all mt)
- 2015+ Honda Fit (all mt)
- 2012-2015 Honda Civic Si
- 2012-2015 Honda Civic (all mt)
- 2014+ Honda Fit (all mt)
- 2015-2017 Honda Civic Type R
- 2016+ Honda Civic (all mt)
- 2017+ Honda Civic Si
- 2018+ Honda Civic Type R
- 2018+ Honda Accord (all mt)
Also fits most Honda M10x1.5 shifters. The fitment list above is simply vehicles where we have confirmed fitment
Note about shift boots and Cable Ties:
On some shift boots, the supplied zip ties may not reach around the whole boot. Avoid using a larger cable tie as it will not fit into the groove on the boot collar as well. Instead, use 2 of the supplied cable ties attached together to reach around the whole shift boot. The supplied cable ties are quite narrow and are selected to fit into the boot collar. If you need more cable ties, similar cable ties can be purchased (normally in black though) from most hardware stores near you.
Video Install Guide (shown on a 10th Gen Civic Si):
Shipping & Returns
Our return policy varies between products on whether you can return it or not. We do stand by the policy that ALL POSSIBLE returned products will be charged with a 20% Restocking Fee. NO FULL REFUNDS. If you have any questions about returning your items please contact our reps at 732-638-5268 or email email@example.com
We stand by our policy of same day shipping on all in stock items if purchased before 4:30 PM (Eastern-Time). If an item is not in stock, you will have an update as to when your item will ship within 24 hours. Below is a map locating where we do our one day shipping to. If you have any questions about shipping make sure to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our reps today at 732-638-5268.
If by any chance, your package that has been delivered by the carrier is lost/stolen, YOU (THE BUYER) are responsible for working with the carrier and us, Tri-State Motorsports to recover your package. You must contact us and the shipping company within 48 hours of delivery for lost/damage claims. You are covered by the basic insurance amount APPROVED by the shipping center. We DO NOT refund or reship product for claims that are denied by the shipping company.
NOTE: Once the products have been shipped, the order CAN NOT be canceled.
Main Shipping Carrier: UPS
Does this product fit my Vehicle?
Please read the Description carefully. We try our best to put vehicle fitment information on all of our products description. If by any chance your vehicle is not listed and you have a question, feel free to ask one of our experts at 1 (844) - 442-8118 . Please have the product SKU ready.
When will this product ship out?
If the product is in-stock and the order is placed before our shipping cut-off time (4:30PM Eastern-Time), your product will ship the same day. If the product is not in stock, you will have an update as to when your item will ship within 24 hours. Click on the 'Shipping & Returns' tab to view the map locating where we do our one day shipping to. If you have any questions about shipping make sure to call our reps today at 1 (844) - 442-8118.
What's the Warranty on this product?
Unless the product is manufactured by Tri-State Motorsports or TSM Race, ALL Warranties go through the Manufacture directly. Please visit their official website and get in contact with them in regards to your warranty. We will supply you with any invoice or tracking information the manufacture asks you for.
How can I finance this product with Affirm?Affirm Loan-Application Process Steps:
- At checkout, choose Pay with Affirm
- Affirm prompts you to enter a few pieces of information: Name, email, mobile phone number, date of birth, and the last four digits of your social security number. This information must be consistent and your own!
- To ensure that you're the person making the purchase, Affirm sends a text message to your cell phone with a unique autorization code.
- Enter the authorization code into the application form. Within a few seconds, Affirm notifies you of the loan amount you're approved for, the interest rate, and the number of months you have to pay off your loan. You have the option to pay off your loan over three, six, or twelve months. Affirm states the amount of your fixed, monthly payments and the total amount of interest you'll pay over the course of the loan.
- To accept Affirm's financing offer, click Confirm Loan and you're done.