Skunk2 - Alpha Radiator - '90-'97 Miata
Skunk2 - Alpha Radiator - '90-'97 Miata
Skunk2’s all-aluminum, full-size Alpha Series Radiator for the '90-'97 Miata is a direct-fit upgrade designed to dramatically increase both cooling efficiency and engine performance. Alpha Series Radiators are manufactured from lightweight and durable aluminum, feature 100-percent brazed cores, and include polished end tanks with Skunk2’s signature Alpha logo embossed along each side. Each Alpha Series Radiator features a dual-core design, high-efficiency fins for maximum cooling capabilities. Each Alpha Series Radiator also includes provisions for the OEM cooling fan and OEM-compatible, 1.25-inch inlets and outlets.
Skunk2’s commitment to producing high-quality components means that each Alpha Series Radiator meets or exceeds original equipment manufacturer standards, that each radiator may be installed without modification to the vehicle, and is compatible with OEM hoses, cooling fans, and shrouds. (Note: Some engine swap applications may require custom radiator hoses and/or cooling fans.)
Skunk2’s Alpha Series Radiators are the perfect addition to any high-performance vehicle and are designed for the street, the track, or even OEM replacement purposes. Alpha Series Radiators are built to withstand harsh elements as well as against years of under-hood heat cycling. Each Alpha Series Radiator adheres to strict quality control standards and careful packaging, resulting in tubes and fins capable of optimal flow and efficient heat transfer.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. For international orders, please Contact Us. If you select US shipping rates and are shipping internationally, please be advised you will be contacted to compensate the difference in shipping fees.
Processing will take about 2 to 3 days before your product ships. If an item is not in stock, you will have an update as to when your item will ship within 24 hours. If you have any questions about shipping make sure to email us at email@example.com or call our reps today at 732-
When will my product ship out?
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and the high volume of orders, some orders may take longer than usual to process and ship. Processing takes about 2 to 3 days before your order ships. If you order an item that’s on backorder, you will automatically be refunded for that item.
Refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Cancellations are subject to 10% cancellation/processing fee under no exceptions. If you have any questions about shipping make sure to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our reps today at 1 (844) 442-8118.
What's the Warranty on our products?
Unless the product is manufactured by Tri-State Motorsports or TSM Race, ALL Warranties go through the Manufacturer directly. Please visit their official website and get in contact with them in regards to your warranty. We will supply you with any invoice or tracking information the manufacturer asks you for.
How can I finance this product with Affirm?
Affirm Loan-Application Process Steps:
1. At checkout, choose Pay with Affirm
2. Affirm prompts you to enter a few pieces of information: Name, email, mobile phone number, date of birth, and the last four digits of your social security number. This information must be consistent and your own!
3. To ensure that you're the person making the purchase, Affirm sends a text message to your cell phone with a unique authorization code.
4. Enter the authorization code into the application form. Within a few seconds, Affirm notifies you of the loan amount you're approved for, the interest rate, and the number of months you have to pay off your loan. You have the option to pay off your loan over three, six, or twelve months. Affirm states the amount of your fixed, monthly payments and the total amount of interest you'll pay over the course of the loan.
5. To accept Affirm's financing offer, click Confirm Loan and you're done.