- Fits in all fuel rails and other fuel system components that accept -8 ORB fittings
- Adapts -8 ORB ports to 5/16" Quick-Connect for use with many Honda/Acura fuel lines
- 7075-T6 Aluminum construction for added strength over traditional 6061-T6 fittings
- Gently tapered interior for maximum flow
- Anodized for durability
- Flanged hex to help avoid wrench damage during installation
- Supplied with ethanol-safe FKM o-ring
- 7/8" Hex Drive
ACUiTY's 5/16" Quick-Connecto to -8 O-Ring Boss (ORB) adapter is made from 7075-T6 aluminum for strength with a gently tapered interior for maximum flow. They are particularly useful when running an aftermarket Honda K-Series compatible fuel rail with a stock fuel line. A silver anodized finish ensures high cosmetic quality and resistance to oxidation. These were designed for use with ACUiTY's K-Series Fuel Rails, but they are perfect for use in any gas, ethanol, or gas/ethanol mix fuel system where a -8 ORB port must be adapted for a 5/16" Quick-Connect style fuel line (which is a common style used on the fuel rail for many Honda K-Series vehicles except for vehicles with port injection). The fitting comes supplied with a -908 FKM o-ring that is gasoline and ethanol (and E85, etc) compatible. Additionally, each fitting is designed with a flange at the base of the 7/8" hex to help protect against scratching the part the fitting is being threaded into during tightening.
This is one of 2 similar fittings ACUiTY produces. This design (1913-F07) is 100mm long from the flange to the tip, while ACUiTY's 1913-F07 fitting is 62mm long from flange to tip, for applications needing a less reach.
If replacement o-rings are needed, order ACUiTY part number 1913-F08 (which includes 5pcs of -908, FKM O-Rings).
Designed to fit standard -8 o-ring boss (ORB) ports found on ACUiTY's K-Series fuel rails as well as many other aftermarket fuel rails and fuel pressure regulators. This fitting is a great choice when using ACUiTY's 1913 fuel rails on an 8th Gen Civic Si/R.
Shipping & Returns
Our return policy varies between products on whether you can return it or not. We do stand by the policy that ALL POSSIBLE returned products will be charged with a 20% Restocking Fee. NO FULL REFUNDS. If you have any questions about returning your items please contact our reps at 732-638-5268 or email email@example.com
We stand by our policy of same day shipping on all in stock items if purchased before 4:30 PM (Eastern-Time). If an item is not in stock, you will have an update as to when your item will ship within 24 hours. Below is a map locating where we do our one day shipping to. If you have any questions about shipping make sure to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our reps today at 732-638-5268.
If by any chance, your package that has been delivered by the carrier is lost/stolen, YOU (THE BUYER) are responsible for working with the carrier and us, Tri-State Motorsports to recover your package. You must contact us and the shipping company within 48 hours of delivery for lost/damage claims. You are covered by the basic insurance amount APPROVED by the shipping center. We DO NOT refund or reship product for claims that are denied by the shipping company.
NOTE: Once the products have been shipped, the order CAN NOT be canceled.
Main Shipping Carrier: UPS
Does this product fit my Vehicle?
Please read the Description carefully. We try our best to put vehicle fitment information on all of our products description. If by any chance your vehicle is not listed and you have a question, feel free to ask one of our experts at 1 (844) - 442-8118 . Please have the product SKU ready.
When will this product ship out?
If the product is in-stock and the order is placed before our shipping cut-off time (4:30PM Eastern-Time), your product will ship the same day. If the product is not in stock, you will have an update as to when your item will ship within 24 hours. Click on the 'Shipping & Returns' tab to view the map locating where we do our one day shipping to. If you have any questions about shipping make sure to call our reps today at 1 (844) - 442-8118.
What's the Warranty on this product?
Unless the product is manufactured by Tri-State Motorsports or TSM Race, ALL Warranties go through the Manufacture directly. Please visit their official website and get in contact with them in regards to your warranty. We will supply you with any invoice or tracking information the manufacture asks you for.
How can I finance this product with Affirm?Affirm Loan-Application Process Steps:
- At checkout, choose Pay with Affirm
- Affirm prompts you to enter a few pieces of information: Name, email, mobile phone number, date of birth, and the last four digits of your social security number. This information must be consistent and your own!
- To ensure that you're the person making the purchase, Affirm sends a text message to your cell phone with a unique autorization code.
- Enter the authorization code into the application form. Within a few seconds, Affirm notifies you of the loan amount you're approved for, the interest rate, and the number of months you have to pay off your loan. You have the option to pay off your loan over three, six, or twelve months. Affirm states the amount of your fixed, monthly payments and the total amount of interest you'll pay over the course of the loan.
- To accept Affirm's financing offer, click Confirm Loan and you're done.