- A simple solution for tucking fuel supply line when paired with a fuel rail with center-feed port
- -6AN female connection on fuel rail side
- 1/4" SAE Quick-Connect connection clips to OEM fuel hardline on firewall easily, just like the OEM fuel line
- Designed to be routed over the top of the gearbox and under the intake manifold
- Steel-reinforced rubber core with braided outer reinforcement
- Gasoline and E85 compatible
Whether you are trying to swap out your OEM fuel system for something more robust or just trying to tidy up your engine bay, this center-feed fuel line is as good as it gets. Not only is it compatible with both gasoline and e85, it also features our innovative quick-connect fitting for the firewall connection that makes installation a breeze compared to conventional nut-style fittings used on competing designs. Each hose features a reinforced rubber inner structure with a braided exterior that helps prevent cuts and abrasions to the hose. The 1/4" SAE Quick-Connect firewall side fitting features redundant seals for added protection against leaks, and the -6AN fuel rail side fitting will attach to any -6AN male fitting. For added peace of mind, we pressure test every fuel line after assembly to make sure all connections are pressure-tight. This line is compatible with virtually any K-Series fuel rail that has a center port (when used with an appropriate adapter). If you prefer a side-feed configuration on your fuel rail, this line can also be routed to the port on the side of the fuel rail closer to the gearbox. Since we are all about the fine details, each fuel line comes with a bracket that rigidly affixes the line to the backside of the gearbox to make sure the line isn't moving around during spirited driving or track events. The fuel line can even be unclipped from the bracket to make removal easy when you're servicing other parts of your car in the future. Trusted by pro-am racers and street enthusiasts alike, if you are looking for the best of the best for your car, this is the center-feed fuel line for your build.
- Preassembled Fuel line (-6AN straight connection at fuel rail, 1/4" SAE Quick-Connect connection at firewall)
- Bracket to affix fuel line to gearbox
- M6 hex screw for bracket
- 2x Zip ties (to affix fuel line to bracket)
You will need a -6AN adapter fitting that is compatible with your rail's center port. This can vary depending on the rail. The part # for ACUiTY's -6AN to -8ORB adapter is 1913-F03.
- '02-'05 Honda Civic Si*/R*
- '02-'06 Acura RSX-S*
- '02-'06 Honda Integra Type R*
- '06-'11 Honda Civic Si*/R*
- '12-'15 Honda Civic Si*✝
* When paired with a centerfeed-compatible fuel rail and -6AN fitting
✝ Requires use of an intake manifold with a gap between the center two runners sufficient to pass fuel line through (RBC or similar)
Shipping & Returns
Our return policy varies between products on whether you can return it or not. We do stand by the policy that ALL POSSIBLE returned products will be charged with a 20% Restocking Fee. NO FULL REFUNDS. If you have any questions about returning your items please contact our reps at 732-638-5268 or email email@example.com
We stand by our policy of same day shipping on all in stock items if purchased before 4:30 PM (Eastern-Time). If an item is not in stock, you will have an update as to when your item will ship within 24 hours. Below is a map locating where we do our one day shipping to. If you have any questions about shipping make sure to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our reps today at 732-638-5268.
If by any chance, your package that has been delivered by the carrier is lost/stolen, YOU (THE BUYER) are responsible for working with the carrier and us, Tri-State Motorsports to recover your package. You must contact us and the shipping company within 48 hours of delivery for lost/damage claims. You are covered by the basic insurance amount APPROVED by the shipping center. We DO NOT refund or reship product for claims that are denied by the shipping company.
NOTE: Once the products have been shipped, the order CAN NOT be canceled.
Main Shipping Carrier: UPS
Does this product fit my Vehicle?
Please read the Description carefully. We try our best to put vehicle fitment information on all of our products description. If by any chance your vehicle is not listed and you have a question, feel free to ask one of our experts at 1 (844) - 442-8118 . Please have the product SKU ready.
When will this product ship out?
If the product is in-stock and the order is placed before our shipping cut-off time (4:30PM Eastern-Time), your product will ship the same day. If the product is not in stock, you will have an update as to when your item will ship within 24 hours. Click on the 'Shipping & Returns' tab to view the map locating where we do our one day shipping to. If you have any questions about shipping make sure to call our reps today at 1 (844) - 442-8118.
What's the Warranty on this product?
Unless the product is manufactured by Tri-State Motorsports or TSM Race, ALL Warranties go through the Manufacture directly. Please visit their official website and get in contact with them in regards to your warranty. We will supply you with any invoice or tracking information the manufacture asks you for.
How can I finance this product with Affirm?Affirm Loan-Application Process Steps:
- At checkout, choose Pay with Affirm
- Affirm prompts you to enter a few pieces of information: Name, email, mobile phone number, date of birth, and the last four digits of your social security number. This information must be consistent and your own!
- To ensure that you're the person making the purchase, Affirm sends a text message to your cell phone with a unique autorization code.
- Enter the authorization code into the application form. Within a few seconds, Affirm notifies you of the loan amount you're approved for, the interest rate, and the number of months you have to pay off your loan. You have the option to pay off your loan over three, six, or twelve months. Affirm states the amount of your fixed, monthly payments and the total amount of interest you'll pay over the course of the loan.
- To accept Affirm's financing offer, click Confirm Loan and you're done.