- Helps to eliminate grinds during hard shifts
- OEM Honda master cylinder
- Stainless steel braided clutch line
- Improves the feel of gear changes
Factory clutch master cylinders in the 06-15 Civics are known to be rather unreliable and because of their poor design and quality, it can lead to premature failures of critical parts throughout the drivetrain.
High RPM grinds are mostly attributed to the OE master cylinders' inability to transfer fluid effectively to the slave cylinder, thus causing grinding and rasping of the gears and synchros since the clutch disk hasn’t fully disengaged.
Upgrading the clutch master cylinder and clutch line to our EM1 kit changes the system to an older, more direct and efficient system. This improvement allows the driver to feel a more consistent and direct clutch pedal which also improves shifting at high RPMs.
Read through our instructions to get an idea of what it takes to get your gear change issues fixed once and for all. Also, consider upgrading your shifter cables or cable bushings for an even more direct and crisp gear change.
As a side note, this kit will not fix a broken or damaged transmission... we're not magicians
- x1 OEM Nissin EM1 Clutch Master Cylinder
- x1 Stainless steel braided clutch line
- x1 Banjo fitting with washers
- x1 Adapter fitting for the Slave cylinder
- 2002-2005 Civic Si
- 2006-2011 Civic Si
- 2004-2008 Acura TSX 6spd MT
- 2002-2006 Acura RSX 5&6spd MT
- 2012-2015 Civic Si
- Does not fit RHD cars.
- View Install Guide HERE
Shipping & Returns
Our return policy varies between products on whether you can return it or not. We do stand by the policy that ALL POSSIBLE returned products will be charged with a 20% Restocking Fee. NO FULL REFUNDS. If you have any questions about returning your items please contact our reps at 732-638-5268 or email email@example.com
We stand by our policy of same day shipping on all in stock items if purchased before 4:30 PM (Eastern-Time). If an item is not in stock, you will have an update as to when your item will ship within 24 hours. Below is a map locating where we do our one day shipping to. If you have any questions about shipping make sure to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our reps today at 732-638-5268.
If by any chance, your package that has been delivered by the carrier is lost/stolen, YOU (THE BUYER) are responsible for working with the carrier and us, Tri-State Motorsports to recover your package. You must contact us and the shipping company within 48 hours of delivery for lost/damage claims. You are covered by the basic insurance amount APPROVED by the shipping center. We DO NOT refund or reship product for claims that are denied by the shipping company.
NOTE: Once the products have been shipped, the order CAN NOT be canceled.
Main Shipping Carrier: UPS
Does this product fit my Vehicle?
Please read the Description carefully. We try our best to put vehicle fitment information on all of our products description. If by any chance your vehicle is not listed and you have a question, feel free to ask one of our experts at 1 (844) - 442-8118 . Please have the product SKU ready.
When will this product ship out?
If the product is in-stock and the order is placed before our shipping cut-off time (4:30PM Eastern-Time), your product will ship the same day. If the product is not in stock, you will have an update as to when your item will ship within 24 hours. Click on the 'Shipping & Returns' tab to view the map locating where we do our one day shipping to. If you have any questions about shipping make sure to call our reps today at 1 (844) - 442-8118.
What's the Warranty on this product?
Unless the product is manufactured by Tri-State Motorsports or TSM Race, ALL Warranties go through the Manufacture directly. Please visit their official website and get in contact with them in regards to your warranty. We will supply you with any invoice or tracking information the manufacture asks you for.
How can I finance this product with Affirm?Affirm Loan-Application Process Steps:
- At checkout, choose Pay with Affirm
- Affirm prompts you to enter a few pieces of information: Name, email, mobile phone number, date of birth, and the last four digits of your social security number. This information must be consistent and your own!
- To ensure that you're the person making the purchase, Affirm sends a text message to your cell phone with a unique autorization code.
- Enter the authorization code into the application form. Within a few seconds, Affirm notifies you of the loan amount you're approved for, the interest rate, and the number of months you have to pay off your loan. You have the option to pay off your loan over three, six, or twelve months. Affirm states the amount of your fixed, monthly payments and the total amount of interest you'll pay over the course of the loan.
- To accept Affirm's financing offer, click Confirm Loan and you're done.