AEM - Water/Methanol Injection Filter
AEM - Water/Methanol Injection Filter
SKU:30-3003Category: Water Meth Components
The AEM Water Injection Kit is a safe and economical way to reduce air inlet temperatures to increase boost pressure for more power. Lower air inlet temperatures allow users to advance timing without having to run higher-octane fuel. This is the most complete kit available on the market straight out of the box- no additional parts required.
STANDARD WATER INJECTION KIT
- Universal kit includes everything you need for installation
- Progressive, controller-driven 150 PSI pump
- One-gallon tank with integral fluid level sensor
- Dash light for system status and low fluid warning
- Alcohol Compatible (up to 50% in solution with water)
- Progressive controller, provides boost-dependent variable flow
- Output provided to either decrease timing or boost if the system runs out of fluid or detects an error
- Includes three jets to match your power requirement
HD WATER INJECTION KIT
- Kit includes everything needed for installation
- Large-capacity 5-gallon reservoir with integral fluid level sensor
- Boost Safe lets you retard the timing or reduce boost if the system runs out of fluid or detects an error
- Progressive, controller-driven 150-PSI pump provides boost-dependent variable flow
- Dash light relays system status and low fluid warning
- Methanol & alcohol compatible (up to 50% in solution with water)
- Includes jets to match your power requirements
- Reduces exhaust gas temperatures (EGTs) and inlet air temps on turbo-diesel and gas applications
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. For international orders, please Contact Us. If you select US shipping rates and are shipping internationally, please be advised you will be contacted to compensate the difference in shipping fees.
Processing takes about 3 to 5 business days before your order ships. We do not process or ship orders on weekends. If you order an item that's on backorder, we will reach out with an estimated arrival time. If you have any questions about shipping make sure to email us at email@example.com or call our reps today at 732-
When will my product ship out?
Processing takes about 3 to 5 days before your order ships. Some orders may take longer than usual to process and ship. If you order an item that's on backorder, we will reach out with an estimated arrival time. Refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Cancellations are subject to 10% cancellation/processing fee under no exceptions.
What's the Warranty on our products?
Unless the product is manufactured by Tri-State Motorsports or TSM Race, ALL Warranties go through the Manufacturer directly. Please visit their official website and get in contact with them in regards to your warranty. We will supply you with any invoice or tracking information the manufacturer asks you for.
Do you offer any promotions?
One of our major promotions is the TSM Bucks Loyalty Program. You will earn 1 TSM point for every dollar you spend with us. These points can be redeemed for rewards when you reach certain thresholds.
If you subscribe to marketing emails, you will be given a discount code for 5% off your order that you can use at any time. Our Instagram page also has a variety of weekly promotions in our stories and posts. Some restrictions may apply depending on MAP policies.
What payment methods are accepted?
Tri-State Motorsports accepts American Express, Discover, Mastercard, and Visa. You can also pay over time with Affirm and Klarna. Express checkout methods include:
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
- Meta Pay
- Shop Pay