- Bolt On K-series Engine Fuel Rail.
- Allows you to tuck your fuel lines.
- 1/8th npt port for fuel pressure gauge.
- Ninja Black for the stealthy look.
Hybrid Racing fuel rails are made from 6061 aluminum with T6 heat treatment and features a durable anodized finish with a laser etched logo ensuring that your engine bay looks fresh and your engine stays fed!
Each rail includes a 1/8" NPT hole that allow you to mount a fuel pressure gauge directly to your fuel rail. This puts the fuel pressure gauge in a spot that's easily visible, so you don't have to poke around in the engine bay just to see if you have fuel pressure. All of the ports can accept a -8 ORB fitting in the inlet(s) and outlet allowing you to run either -6 or -8 AN fuel lines.
The other detail that should stand out is the option for plugging the side inlet and outlet to allow you to run your fuel line to a centrally located -8 ORB fitting. This is positioned so that the fuel line can pass between the middle two cylinder intake runners (depending on your intake manifold.) This is an excellent option for anyone looking to tuck their wires and lines.What intake manifolds is this rail compatible with?
This rail has been shown to mount to the PRB, RBC, and RBB intake manifolds without needing any modifications. Any aftermarket intake manifolds that share the same fuel rail mounting points as the PRB, RBC, or RBB should also accept this rail.
- 2001-2005 Honda Civic Si
- 2002-2006 Acura RSX
- (1) K-Series Fuel Rail
- (1) Push-On EFI Fitting
- (2) -8 ORB Plug
- (1) 1/8th NPT Plug
- View Install Guide HERE
Shipping & Returns
Our return policy varies between products on whether you can return it or not. We do stand by the policy that ALL POSSIBLE returned products will be charged with a 20% Restocking Fee. NO FULL REFUNDS. If you have any questions about returning your items please contact our reps at 732-638-5268 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We stand by our policy of same day shipping on all in stock items if purchased before 4:30 PM (Eastern-Time). If an item is not in stock, you will have an update as to when your item will ship within 24 hours. Below is a map locating where we do our one day shipping to. If you have any questions about shipping make sure to email us at email@example.com or call our reps today at 732-638-5268.
If by any chance, your package that has been delivered by the carrier is lost/stolen, YOU (THE BUYER) are responsible for working with the carrier and us, Tri-State Motorsports to recover your package. You must contact us and the shipping company within 48 hours of delivery for lost/damage claims. You are covered by the basic insurance amount APPROVED by the shipping center. We DO NOT refund or reship product for claims that are denied by the shipping company.
NOTE: Once the products have been shipped, the order CAN NOT be canceled.
Main Shipping Carrier: UPS
Does this product fit my Vehicle?
Please read the Description carefully. We try our best to put vehicle fitment information on all of our products description. If by any chance your vehicle is not listed and you have a question, feel free to ask one of our experts at 1 (844) - 442-8118 . Please have the product SKU ready.
When will this product ship out?
If the product is in-stock and the order is placed before our shipping cut-off time (4:30PM Eastern-Time), your product will ship the same day. If the product is not in stock, you will have an update as to when your item will ship within 24 hours. Click on the 'Shipping & Returns' tab to view the map locating where we do our one day shipping to. If you have any questions about shipping make sure to call our reps today at 1 (844) - 442-8118.
What's the Warranty on this product?
Unless the product is manufactured by Tri-State Motorsports or TSM Race, ALL Warranties go through the Manufacture directly. Please visit their official website and get in contact with them in regards to your warranty. We will supply you with any invoice or tracking information the manufacture asks you for.
How can I finance this product with Affirm?Affirm Loan-Application Process Steps:
- At checkout, choose Pay with Affirm
- Affirm prompts you to enter a few pieces of information: Name, email, mobile phone number, date of birth, and the last four digits of your social security number. This information must be consistent and your own!
- To ensure that you're the person making the purchase, Affirm sends a text message to your cell phone with a unique autorization code.
- Enter the authorization code into the application form. Within a few seconds, Affirm notifies you of the loan amount you're approved for, the interest rate, and the number of months you have to pay off your loan. You have the option to pay off your loan over three, six, or twelve months. Affirm states the amount of your fixed, monthly payments and the total amount of interest you'll pay over the course of the loan.
- To accept Affirm's financing offer, click Confirm Loan and you're done.