K-Tuned - TR Shift Knob
K-Tuned - TR Shift Knob
Category: Shift Knobs
Our new TR shift knob is based on the FK8 Type R shift knob. We used it as a base and made some changes to the design we think will really add to it the fit and finish. First we offer it in three colors (Black, Red, and Silver). Secondly we have added some height to the shift knob, this one we were split on a preferred height so decided to offer both. The short version measures 63mm and tall version measures 73mm, both do not include jam nuts. This may not seem like a big difference but found depending on the person there was a big preference to one size over the other. The FK8 Shift knob measure around 50mm for reference. The third item is we are offering them in 5spd or 6spd engraving. Lastly, is the jam nut. Each knob comes with two jam nuts that match the original knob. One is a traditional side jam nut with a finishing ring and flat surface for 14mm wrench to secure. The other jam nut is a bonus, it will not work on all shift boots. It allows you to remove the stock collar and use our nut as a shift boot collar and lock nut. The installation process for this is a little unique but easily manageable. We have installed on several Hondas during designing of it. Instructions will help with this process. Overall this gives us a very unique experience with selecting a shift knob
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. For international orders, please Contact Us. If you select US shipping rates and are shipping internationally, please be advised you will be contacted to compensate the difference in shipping fees.
Processing will take about 2 to 3 days before your product ships. If an item is not in stock, you will have an update as to when your item will ship within 24 hours. If you have any questions about shipping make sure to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our reps today at 732-
When will my product ship out?
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and the high volume of orders, some orders may take longer than usual to process and ship. Processing takes about 2 to 3 days before your order ships. If you order an item that’s on backorder, you will automatically be refunded for that item.
Refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Cancellations are subject to 10% cancellation/processing fee under no exceptions. If you have any questions about shipping make sure to email us at email@example.com or call our reps today at 1 (844) 442-8118.
What's the Warranty on our products?
Unless the product is manufactured by Tri-State Motorsports or TSM Race, ALL Warranties go through the Manufacturer directly. Please visit their official website and get in contact with them in regards to your warranty. We will supply you with any invoice or tracking information the manufacturer asks you for.
How can I finance this product with Affirm?
Affirm Loan-Application Process Steps:
1. At checkout, choose Pay with Affirm
2. Affirm prompts you to enter a few pieces of information: Name, email, mobile phone number, date of birth, and the last four digits of your social security number. This information must be consistent and your own!
3. To ensure that you're the person making the purchase, Affirm sends a text message to your cell phone with a unique authorization code.
4. Enter the authorization code into the application form. Within a few seconds, Affirm notifies you of the loan amount you're approved for, the interest rate, and the number of months you have to pay off your loan. You have the option to pay off your loan over three, six, or twelve months. Affirm states the amount of your fixed, monthly payments and the total amount of interest you'll pay over the course of the loan.
5. To accept Affirm's financing offer, click Confirm Loan and you're done.