- Sits lower than most stock and aftermarket knobs, only 3-4mm above the top of the threaded shift lever
- Typically offers 5%-10% less throw than with a stock knob
- Built-in shift boot collar tastefully connects the shift boot to the knob and allows easy removal or adjustment
- Satin anodized finish
- 6061-T6 construction
- Weighs 135 Grams
The Big Deal about the POCO Shift Knob
In recent years, countersunk knobs have become a popular way to achieve shorter shift throws and reduced knob height without modifying the shifter itself. A core problem with most countersunk knobs is that they don't fit well to the shift boot, leaving the shift boot to sag and the shift lever exposed. ACUiTY's POCO knob is the answer with its low height and built-in shift boot collar, the combination of which permits a very low shift knob height combined with a clean fitting shift boot.
What to Expect
The POCO sits low, much lower than most stock and aftermarket knobs. Most knobs sit around 25mm (1 inch) or higher above the top of the actual shift lever. The POCO sits only 3-4mm taller than the top of the shift lever when mounted. The POCO's low profile means shifts will feel shorter and firmer with throws typically 5%-10% shorter than compared to non-countersunk knobs. The POCO is one of the most well-integrated countersunk knobs available with its built-in shift boot collar that easily clips into the knob for that perfect finished appearance.
How it Works
The POCO's boot collar is affixed to the shift boot using a low-profile cable tie (3 are supplied with each kit); the knob threads down on the shift lever until it stops. Once both parts are installed, the shift boot collar clips into the shift knob and installation is complete.
Materials and Finish
Each POCO is turned from 6061-T6 aluminum and receives a tasteful, satin anodized finish. An internal elastomer ring provides the locking feature, just like our very popular 1924 shift boot collars. All lettering is laser-etched for durability.
Confirmed To Fit These Vehicles:
- 2002-2006 Acura RSX (base and type S, all trims with mt)
- 2009-2011 Honda Civic (all trims with mt)
- 2010+ Honda CRZ (all trims with mt)
- 2012-2015 Honda Civic (all trims with mt)
- 2012-2017 Honda Accord (all trims with mt)
- 2014+ Honda Fit (GK5, all trims with mt)
- 2016+ Honda Civic (all trims with mt)
- 2018+ Honda Accord (all trims with mt)
WILL NOT Fit These Vehicles:
- Honda S2000 (all years)
- 2006-2008 Honda Civic (all trims)
WILL NOT Fit These Vehicles without modification to shifter (two small steel bumps must be filed off the shift lever to clear the collar portion of the POCO):
- 2003-2008 CL7R Accord (all trims with mt)
Please find a generic install guide as well as several model-specific guides on our install guides page, here: acuityinstruments.com/install
Shipping & Returns
Our return policy varies between products on whether you can return it or not. We do stand by the policy that ALL POSSIBLE returned products will be charged with a 20% Restocking Fee. NO FULL REFUNDS. If you have any questions about returning your items please contact our reps at 732-638-5268 or email email@example.com
We stand by our policy of same day shipping on all in stock items if purchased before 4:30 PM (Eastern-Time). If an item is not in stock, you will have an update as to when your item will ship within 24 hours. Below is a map locating where we do our one day shipping to. If you have any questions about shipping make sure to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our reps today at 732-638-5268.
If by any chance, your package that has been delivered by the carrier is lost/stolen, YOU (THE BUYER) are responsible for working with the carrier and us, Tri-State Motorsports to recover your package. You must contact us and the shipping company within 48 hours of delivery for lost/damage claims. You are covered by the basic insurance amount APPROVED by the shipping center. We DO NOT refund or reship product for claims that are denied by the shipping company.
NOTE: Once the products have been shipped, the order CAN NOT be canceled.
Main Shipping Carrier: UPS
Does this product fit my Vehicle?
Please read the Description carefully. We try our best to put vehicle fitment information on all of our products description. If by any chance your vehicle is not listed and you have a question, feel free to ask one of our experts at 1 (844) - 442-8118 . Please have the product SKU ready.
When will this product ship out?
If the product is in-stock and the order is placed before our shipping cut-off time (4:30PM Eastern-Time), your product will ship the same day. If the product is not in stock, you will have an update as to when your item will ship within 24 hours. Click on the 'Shipping & Returns' tab to view the map locating where we do our one day shipping to. If you have any questions about shipping make sure to call our reps today at 1 (844) - 442-8118.
What's the Warranty on this product?
Unless the product is manufactured by Tri-State Motorsports or TSM Race, ALL Warranties go through the Manufacture directly. Please visit their official website and get in contact with them in regards to your warranty. We will supply you with any invoice or tracking information the manufacture asks you for.
How can I finance this product with Affirm?Affirm Loan-Application Process Steps:
- At checkout, choose Pay with Affirm
- Affirm prompts you to enter a few pieces of information: Name, email, mobile phone number, date of birth, and the last four digits of your social security number. This information must be consistent and your own!
- To ensure that you're the person making the purchase, Affirm sends a text message to your cell phone with a unique autorization code.
- Enter the authorization code into the application form. Within a few seconds, Affirm notifies you of the loan amount you're approved for, the interest rate, and the number of months you have to pay off your loan. You have the option to pay off your loan over three, six, or twelve months. Affirm states the amount of your fixed, monthly payments and the total amount of interest you'll pay over the course of the loan.
- To accept Affirm's financing offer, click Confirm Loan and you're done.