RaceQuip - 120 Series Pyrovatex® SFI-5 Jackets
RaceQuip - 120 Series Pyrovatex® SFI-5 Jackets
Category: Racing Gear
- Exceeds SFI 3.2A/5 Rating
- Shiny Pyrovatex® FRC Outer Layer
- Middle Layer is Nomex®
- Liner is Soft, Durable Pyrovatex® FRC
- TPP Rating of 25
- Fresh, Stylish Design
- Boot Cuff Pants Black Epaulets, Belt, and Collar
- Contrasting Arm & Leg Stripes
- Black Wrist and Ankle Cuffs
- Internal Bag Pockets
- Suits Feature Two-Piece Adjustable Belt
- Pleated Back Panel for Flexibility
- Two-way Brass YKK Zipper
- Colors are Black, Red, Blue
- Available as One-Piece, Jacket, or Pants
- Stocked in Sizes Small - 3XL
The RaceQuip 120 series multi-layer suit is made up of a shiny outer layer of durable Pyrovatex® FRC, backed by a layer of Nomex®, then lined by a soft layer of Pyrovatex® FRC. This Nomex® and Pyrovatex® layered construction offers the maximum combination of overall flame and heat protection, durability and comfort for the price. Pyrovatex® FRC fabric is gentle and non-irritating to even the most sensitive skin, and since it retains the softness and breathability of cotton it will wick away moisture from the skin.. The treatment process leaves the exterior surface shiny and supple. Since the Pyrovatex®treatment is absorbed into the cotton fibers at the molecular level, with proper care; the garment will retain its flame retardant properties beyond the useful life of the garment.
All suits are assembled with heavy-duty, multi-needle, over-lock safety stitch machines to provide exceptional seam strength. A high quality, heavy-duty two-way YKK zipper built on FR tape is installed with a double overlap for a more secure front opening. Black suits feature white armband stripes with black leg stripes. Red and Blue suits have stylish black contrasting armband and leg stripes. The black accents: high-back collar, leg and arm cuffs, epaulets and beltline, give RaceQuip 120 series suits a unique look and style. Add to this the pleated back panel for freedom of movement, boot cuffs, deep bag pockets and the adjustable euro-style belt, and you have a multi-layer suit that provides an outstanding value. Meets or exceeds SFI 3.2A/5 specs with a TPP rating of 25. Stocked in sizes Small - 3XL (refer to sizing chart).
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. For international orders, please Contact Us. If you select US shipping rates and are shipping internationally, please be advised you will be contacted to compensate the difference in shipping fees.
Processing will take about 2 to 3 days before your product ships. If an item is not in stock, you will have an update as to when your item will ship within 24 hours. If you have any questions about shipping make sure to email us at email@example.com or call our reps today at 732-
When will my product ship out?
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and the high volume of orders, some orders may take longer than usual to process and ship. Processing takes about 2 to 3 days before your order ships. If you order an item that’s on backorder, you will automatically be refunded for that item.
Refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Cancellations are subject to 10% cancellation/processing fee under no exceptions. If you have any questions about shipping make sure to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our reps today at 1 (844) 442-8118.
What's the Warranty on our products?
Unless the product is manufactured by Tri-State Motorsports or TSM Race, ALL Warranties go through the Manufacturer directly. Please visit their official website and get in contact with them in regards to your warranty. We will supply you with any invoice or tracking information the manufacturer asks you for.
How can I finance this product with Affirm?
Affirm Loan-Application Process Steps:
1. At checkout, choose Pay with Affirm
2. Affirm prompts you to enter a few pieces of information: Name, email, mobile phone number, date of birth, and the last four digits of your social security number. This information must be consistent and your own!
3. To ensure that you're the person making the purchase, Affirm sends a text message to your cell phone with a unique authorization code.
4. Enter the authorization code into the application form. Within a few seconds, Affirm notifies you of the loan amount you're approved for, the interest rate, and the number of months you have to pay off your loan. You have the option to pay off your loan over three, six, or twelve months. Affirm states the amount of your fixed, monthly payments and the total amount of interest you'll pay over the course of the loan.
5. To accept Affirm's financing offer, click Confirm Loan and you're done.