Skunk2 - 06-11 Honda Civic Si Pro ST Coilovers
Skunk2 - 06-11 Honda Civic Si Pro ST Coilovers
Skunk2’s Pro-ST Coilover Kits: Engineered to racing specifications, tested and proven over decades on winning racing teams. Integrating the highest-level technologies into an affordable street-spec coilover, our systems are a perfect, affordable solution for your daily driven performance vehicle.
FOR THE DRIVING ENTHUSIAST
Built with daily driven sports cars in mind, our Pro-ST shock absorbers are shorter than factory, lowering the vehicle approximately 3-inches while still retaining full shock travel. This, coupled with the 12-way damping adjustability and stiffer springs, allows you to adjust to the perfect setting for the driving environment.
52MM MONO-TUBE SHOCK BODIES
Large 52mm seamless carbon steel mono-tube shock bodies provide strength and provide room for a larger hydraulic piston and valves, more shock oil, and an enlarged nitrogen chamber. All of these upgrades add up to huge jumps in compression and rebound response, vastly improved handling characteristics, and extreme durability even in the harshest of conditions.
INDEPENDENT HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT
Externally, the shock bodies are threaded along their length to fit spring preload adjustment collars and the internally threaded lower shock mount and collar. This allows for independent changes in ride height and spring preload, giving the ability to tune each corner’s weight to achieve optimal 4-wheel corner balance without sacrificing ride quality. Additionally, the shock body and threads are protected from the elements with gold-colored zinc electroplating and the lower shock mount is powder coated.
PERFORMANCE COMFORT COILS
After rigorous testing, we chose to fit linear rate springs instead of progressive. Featuring spring rates of 10kg/mm up front and 8kg/mm in the rear, the linear spring offers more consistency under all different measures of weight loading while cornering and hitting bumps. This offers the most predictable vehicle feedback in all driving situations. Each 2.5-inch spring is made from the highest quality AE9254V Chrome Vanadium forged specifically to work with our oil-nitrogen filled strut to provide the greatest possible balance of street and track performance.
STREET, TRACK AND EVERYTHING BETWEEN
Each Pro-ST coilover features a machined, knurled knob at the top of the shock shaft. The 12-way adjustment variation gives you complete control over the ride quality and handling of your vehicle. This allows adjustment for street or track use and everything in between in a matter of seconds, without removing a wheel.
TOP LEVEL STRENGTH
A suspension system is only as strong as its mount to the chassis, so all Pro-ST kits include aluminum, CNC machined, anodized top mounts for maximum strength and protection from the elements. High quality polyurethane bushings are included to keep precise handling and feedback while retaining a cushier feel for the street. Additionally, a padded spring seat at the top and nylon thrust washers at the bottom of each spring reduces friction to eliminate noises from spring bind commonly found in many coilover systems.
• Lower Vehicle Stance
• Progressive Track Tuning
• Performance Street Comfort
• Strong 52mm Seamless Carbon Steel Shock Body
• Mono-Tube Damper with High Pressure Nitrogen
• Synthetic Shock Oil
• 12-way Adjustable Precision Damper Valving from Street to Track
• Chrome Vanadium SAE9254V-Spec Racing Springs
• Independently Adjustable Ride Height and Spring Preload
• Spanner Wrenches Included
• Strong, Anodized Tophats
• Linear 10kg/mm F / 10kg/mm R springs
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. For international orders, please Contact Us. If you select US shipping rates and are shipping internationally, please be advised you will be contacted to compensate the difference in shipping fees.
Processing will take about 2 to 3 days before your product ships. If an item is not in stock, you will have an update as to when your item will ship within 24 hours. If you have any questions about shipping make sure to email us at email@example.com or call our reps today at 732-
When will my product ship out?
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and the high volume of orders, some orders may take longer than usual to process and ship. Processing takes about 2 to 3 days before your order ships. If you order an item that’s on backorder, you will automatically be refunded for that item.
Refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Cancellations are subject to 10% cancellation/processing fee under no exceptions. If you have any questions about shipping make sure to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our reps today at 1 (844) 442-8118.
What's the Warranty on our products?
Unless the product is manufactured by Tri-State Motorsports or TSM Race, ALL Warranties go through the Manufacturer directly. Please visit their official website and get in contact with them in regards to your warranty. We will supply you with any invoice or tracking information the manufacturer asks you for.
How can I finance this product with Affirm?
Affirm Loan-Application Process Steps:
1. At checkout, choose Pay with Affirm
2. Affirm prompts you to enter a few pieces of information: Name, email, mobile phone number, date of birth, and the last four digits of your social security number. This information must be consistent and your own!
3. To ensure that you're the person making the purchase, Affirm sends a text message to your cell phone with a unique authorization code.
4. Enter the authorization code into the application form. Within a few seconds, Affirm notifies you of the loan amount you're approved for, the interest rate, and the number of months you have to pay off your loan. You have the option to pay off your loan over three, six, or twelve months. Affirm states the amount of your fixed, monthly payments and the total amount of interest you'll pay over the course of the loan.
5. To accept Affirm's financing offer, click Confirm Loan and you're done.