DescriptionPart #: 2889 Description: Oil Drain Flange (for use with GT series Ball Bearing Turbochargers) Material: T6061 Billet Aluminum Warranty: One Year Limited Warranty MSRP: $18.95 USD Notes: Part Specifications----------------------------------------------------------Application: Garrett GT15, GT20, GT22, GT25, GT28, GT30 and GT35 and Borg Warner EFR 6258, 6758, 7064, 7163 and 7670 (all types).Bolt Hole Center to Center Dimension Range: 1.50" to 1.75"- Includes a pair of M8 x 1.25 button-head cap screws.- Tapped for 1/2" NPT Male Fittings.- Matching gasket sold separately.
Shipping & Returns
It is important to make sure you are ordering the correct items as ALL sales are final. THERE ARE NO FULL REFUNDS. Returns: Returns must be made within 15 days after delivery in brand new unopened condition. ALL returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Items that are returned must be returned inside of a box, packaging that is damaged will be refused.
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and the high volume of orders, some orders may take longer than usual to process and ship. Processing takes about 2 to 3 days before your order ships. If you order an item that’s on backorder, you will automatically be refunded for that item. Refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Cancellations are subject to 10% cancellation/processing fee under no exceptions. If you have any questions about shipping make sure to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our reps today at 732-638-5268.
If by any chance, your package that has been delivered by the carrier is lost/stolen, YOU (THE BUYER) are responsible for working with the carrier and us, Tri-State Motorsports to recover your package. You must contact us and the shipping company within 48 hours of delivery for lost/damage claims. You are covered by the basic insurance amount APPROVED by the shipping center. We DO NOT refund or reship product for claims that are denied by the shipping company.
NOTE: Once the products have been shipped, the order CAN NOT be canceled.
Main Shipping Carrier: UPS
Does this product fit my Vehicle?
Please read the Description carefully. We try our best to put vehicle fitment information on all of our products description. If by any chance your vehicle is not listed and you have a question, feel free to email one of your experts at email@example.com. Please have the product SKU ready.
When will this product ship out?
What's the Warranty on this product?
Unless the product is manufactured by Tri-State Motorsports or TSM Race, ALL Warranties go through the Manufacture directly. Please visit their official website and get in contact with them in regards to your warranty. We will supply you with any invoice or tracking information the manufacture asks you for.
How can I finance this product with Affirm?Affirm Loan-Application Process Steps:
- At checkout, choose Pay with Affirm
- Affirm prompts you to enter a few pieces of information: Name, email, mobile phone number, date of birth, and the last four digits of your social security number. This information must be consistent and your own!
- To ensure that you're the person making the purchase, Affirm sends a text message to your cell phone with a unique autorization code.
- Enter the authorization code into the application form. Within a few seconds, Affirm notifies you of the loan amount you're approved for, the interest rate, and the number of months you have to pay off your loan. You have the option to pay off your loan over three, six, or twelve months. Affirm states the amount of your fixed, monthly payments and the total amount of interest you'll pay over the course of the loan.
- To accept Affirm's financing offer, click Confirm Loan and you're done.